Monday, November 16, 2009

Where did the names Tiffany and Felicity rank on 1994 popular names list (girls names)?

Also which do you like like better? And what is the type of person that pops into your head when thinking of a person named Tiffany or Felicity?

Where did the names Tiffany and Felicity rank on 1994 popular names list (girls names)?
According to a few sites, Tiffany was ranked 35 in 1994. Couldn't find Felicity's rank.





I think I like them the same. They're both cute.


But the name Tiffany just reminds me of that old popstar.


And the name Felicity reminds me Keri Russell.
Reply:35 Tiffany


#834 Felicity (in 1996) --it was somewhere way down on the 1994 chart, so I couldn't find it





I'm sorry, but I've only met a few girls named Tiffany, and they were all blond and sort of looked down on others. That's automatically the first thing that comes to mind.





I haven't met anyone named Felicity.


No comments:

Post a Comment